FOSDEM2016
Boudewijn
2016-01-24 21:43:33 UTC
Hi lists,

Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?

I have been terribly inactive, with hardly enough time to lurk the
mailinglist, let alone participate in anything. This year I can make it
to FOSDEM, it would be nice to meet if there's a chance to.

Best regards,

Boudewijn
n***@ossau.homelinux.net
2016-01-25 08:26:14 UTC
I will be there on Sunday afternoon. Focussed in the SDN/NFV DevRoom, but would love to meet up.

    Neil

Boudewijn
Christ van Willegen
2016-01-25 09:07:25 UTC
Post by Boudewijn
Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?
Yes, I do.
Post by Boudewijn
I have been terribly inactive, with hardly enough time to lurk the
mailinglist, let alone participate in anything. This year I can make it to
FOSDEM, it would be nice to meet if there's a chance to.
I'm arriving on Friday night and will be there Saturday and Sunday
morning (too bad for Neil!).

So, yes, I'd like to meet up!

Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...

See you there!

Christ van Willegen
Boudewijn
2016-01-25 21:27:30 UTC
(...merging threads, sorry in case I derail your mail client or offend
anyone ...)
Post by Boudewijn
Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?
I'll be there but I will stay mainly on the Perl trak
Yes, I do.
I'm arriving on Friday night and will be there Saturday and Sunday
morning (too bad for Neil!).
So, yes, I'd like to meet up!
Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...
As Nikolaus observed: no one is taking up the glove this year. We'll
have to find our own meeting spot.

If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had
dinner there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco
and I enjoyed the food (and the company)

Should we make a reservation? :-)
I will be there on Sunday afternoon. Focussed in the SDN/NFV DevRoom,
but would love to meet up.
Will you have lunch or dinner in that area or is it really a short visit?

Best regards,

Boudewijn

[0] http://www.chezfleur.be/
Christ van Willegen
2016-01-27 14:25:47 UTC
Post by Christ van Willegen
Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...
As Nikolaus observed: no one is taking up the glove this year. We'll have to
find our own meeting spot.
We can still meet there :-)
Post by Boudewijn
If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had dinner
there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco and I
enjoyed the food (and the company)
Should we make a reservation? :-)
Yes, please do!

Christ van Willegen
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
Boudewijn
2016-01-28 22:43:14 UTC
Post by Christ van Willegen
Post by Boudewijn
If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had dinner
there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco and I
enjoyed the food (and the company)
Should we make a reservation? :-)
Yes, please do!
There's a reservation at 19.00 at Chez Fleur (mostly Dutch at the
moment). In case anyone hops by: they don't accept plastic money, so
come prepared (take friends with cash along :-) ).

Best regards,

Boudewijn

H. Nikolaus Schaller
2016-01-25 09:22:54 UTC
Post by Boudewijn
Hi lists,
Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?
I can't make it this year, sorry. Wish you a great weekend!
Best regards,
Christoph
Same for me. So there will be no OpenPhoenux stand.

Have an interesting weekend (be it with or without free beer but free software :),
Nikolaus
Boudewijn
2016-01-25 21:08:20 UTC
Post by H. Nikolaus Schaller
Post by Boudewijn
Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?
I can't make it this year, sorry. Wish you a great weekend!
Best regards,
Christoph
Same for me. So there will be no OpenPhoenux stand.
Have an interesting weekend (be it with or without free beer but free software :),
Thanks :-)

Had I been organized a bit earlier I'd mailed Michael to ask if I could
share his stand, but as it is I only have my GTA04 and GTA02 and most
visitors already have played with them I think :-)

Best regards,

Boudewijn